Welcome

Welcome to Arizta Online! Hope u enjoy your little shopping trip here today! (",)

Friday, May 11, 2012

Puma shoes


Puma Shoes - I love it!  (",) 

By popular demand. Thank you everyone for your suggestions & support . 
Puma shoes low cut unisex & high cut for guys in different colors. 



Low Cut Unisex series for ordering @ $60 per pair. 




High Cut guys series for ordering @ $70 per pair.  

Direct from factory. 
Ordering will take about 10days... expect to get stocks in 2 weeks' time! 
Start pre-ordering now! 

Meet up collection at Eunos MRT station or town area like City Hall at my convenience. COD. 
Meet ups at other east-west line MRT stations can be arranged but strictly at my convenience and at extra $1-3 cost to cover my transport. 
Delivery/postage can be arranged but buyer bears cost of delivery/postage.
Do contact me directly to arrange  :)




1 comment:

  1. I planned to buy best shoes.I found some details about puma shoes from puma shop. Thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete